Saturday, August 7, 2010

Technology has turned us from a human to a machine. The love for technology, gadgets and information is increasing day by day. Sometimes these gadgets just go over my head, ya I mean it really is difficult to keep oneself updated now a days. It’s a hard job I feel. For me it sure is. I got this iPod as a gift from ma hubby and I was quite excited about using it. But it has been long it was kept lying in my cupboard. Every day I used to think that today I ll get it out and start using but no use as I always forgot.
But today from nowhere at 4 ‘o clock in the morning I finally got a hold of it. And you know its bloody taking so long. The whole downloading thing and synchronizing thing has taken my breath away. It seems as if it’s not my cup of tea anymore but I am a tough bull. I am trying to keep up my breath right in control and have a sip of patience. As there is a saying: patience pays… yippy finally the whole download thing is over now and I can enjoy listening my favorite songs. Here I go….

god bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment