Monday, August 2, 2010

ma own space...

A little space is all what I am asking for….

There are some questions in the world that you never find an answer for and there are some questions that you should never ask. But we are humans and humans are made to be like that. That’s the mistake we make, our conscious keeps tingling us and we ask such questions which should never be asked. I really don’t what I am up to right now. Never felt so alone, so low ever. I am just thinking what I am here for? There is loneliness deep in my heart which cannot be expressed to anyone and I think no one would even be able to understand that.

There are times when you just don’t wanna think about anybody and anything. You want to be all by yourself, sulk in deep down under and want to get that peace for your soul. At the same time you feel like getting up n conquering all this fear of your inner darkness but hence choose to stay in dark.

May be I am not that brave to do it all so soon. I might take some time off for myself first and try to understand me my own self. I can’t pretend to be happy and gay when I am not like that at heart. Suddenly all these relations and its responsibilities seem fake, as if it has been forced upon by this world and society. Why can’t we be ourselves on our own? I might be sounding negative or depressed but this is ma state of mind at the moment. I don’t want any sympathy but just my own tiny space in this big world. Right now all that’s coming to ma mind is this one song from 3 idiots: give me some sunshine give some rain give me another chance I wanna grow up once again…..



Oh lord give me peace…



No comments:

Post a Comment